About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

MPA Open House Next Wednesday

Launch Your Career in the Public Sector with the MPA at UIC!

Master of Public Administration Open House

Wednesday April 20, 2011
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Room 110 CUPPA Hall
412 S. Peoria Street
University of Illinois at Chicago

Get all of your questions answered about the MPA degree, concentrations and
careers in PA, admissions requirements, and financial aid. Even if you would
simply like to see our facilities and meet program faculty, current
students, and college administrators --our next Open House is for you!

Visitor parking is available at UIC's Parking Lot #9 at the corner of Morgan
Street and Harrison Avenue.  Street parking is also an option.

No comments: