About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cherrie Moraga:Thursday at Northwestern University!!!

********************************************************************************
                     Cherríe Moraga
         "'A SMALL NATION OF REMEMBER:'ON THE ROAD TO XICANA CONSCIENCIA"


Thursday May 19, 2011
4:30pm
 
Big Ten Room, Norris University Center
Northwestern University
1999 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208


Cherríe Moraga will present a 30-min video excerpt from her recent
performance work,
"La Semilla Caminante/The Traveling Seed," followed by a reading from her
new
collection of writings, A Xicana Codex of Changing Consciousness. The
presentation
will include a Q & A with the audience and a book signing with the author.
Reception
to follow.

* Free parking in campus lots after 4:00pm

For more information email m-diaz-sanchez@northwestern.edu or call
(847)467-0891


No comments: