About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FWS Position for Fall 2011


The Office of Special Scholarship Programs is looking to hire a student
receiving Federal Work Study as a general office aide for the Fall 2011

semester, with the possibility of extension into Spring 2012 semester.

 

Job responsibilities include: answering phones, greeting and directing
office guests, database entry, making on-campus deliveries, and supporting
OSSP staff as necessary.

 

The hours available are: Tuesday and Thursday, 10AM-4:45PM.

 

For fullest consideration, please fill out the OSSP employment application
and return to OSSP (ssp@uic.edu) by Friday, August 19. 

 

The form is located on the OSSP website home page, in the "OSSP Spotlight
On" Section: http://www.uic.edu/depts/oaa/ssp/index.htm.

 

Please contact OSSP at (312) 355-2477 or ssp@uic.edu with any questions.

No comments: