About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Graduate Hourly Position at ACCC!


The Academic Computing & Communications Center is seeking a graduate student
to hire for a part-time graduate hourly position. 
 
The student should have a background in computer programming and software support, in order to
complete new projects and maintain existing projects, primarily using Lotus
Notes and Domino Designer.  The work would also entail
trainings/orientations for faculty on the use of themultimedia technology in
classrooms.

Exceptional oral and written communication skills are required.  Applicants
should have experience and expertise with Java, Javascript, XML, CSS, and
HTML programming.  Experience with LotusScript, and with use of Adobe
Creative Suite, is also desirable.

Please submit cover letter and resume to Anthony Marino at
amarino@uic.eduby August 1.

No comments: