About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, July 25, 2011

UIC Latino Cultural Center OPEN POSITION - GRAPHIC AIDE

UIC Latino Cultural Center

The Rafael Cintron-Ortiz Latino Cultural Center at UIC is looking for a
student Graphic Aide.  Responsibilities include flyer/poster designing and
event assistance such as room set up, break down and clean up.  Solid
knowledge of Adobe software programs Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is
required. Additionally, this position requires a highly responsible
individual who can meet deadlines with willingness to work evening events as
needed.


Junior and senior students under the work/study program and bilingual
(English/Spanish) will be given preference.  The position is for 10 hours a
week during the fall semester.  For consideration, please forward your
resume by *AUGUST 19, 2011* to cabrerar@uic.edu or fax (312) 996-9092.

No comments: