About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 minute power boost!

30 Minute Power Boost is TODAY, Tuesday, September 20th at 2p.m.

 

The topics of the workshops are action oriented.

This will help you enhance your leadership abilities and also your resume.

It also qualifies for the UIC Experience certification.

 

30 Minute Power Boost is a leadership development workshop series. It has 8
independent workshop sessions, and today the second session covers "How to
Get Student Organizations More Involved" today at 2p.m.

 

This is a perfect opportunity for new club or organization leaders or
aspiring leaders!

 

Every Tuesday through November 1.

Time: 2:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.

Location:  Monarch Room in Student Center East Organized by: Office of
Student Leadership Development & Volunteer Services

 

If you have questions please contact us at sldvs@uic.edu or email the
program coordinator, Cicely Johnson at csmith43@uic.edu.

No comments: