About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Friday, September 9, 2011

HACE's Sembrando el Futuro & Other Events

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to
http://community.icontact.com/p/haceonline/newsletters/events/posts/haces-sembrando-el-futuro-other-events

LOGIN

HACE would like to invite you to attend our upcoming New York Conference taking
place November 3, 2011 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.

Featured Exhibitors: Spectra, Walgreens, Zurich, Allstate, BP, ConocoPhillips,
Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of America, United Way

Applications Due September 7th!

Email us with your questions.

HR Business Partner
Redbox

Director of Sustainability
Spectra

Director of Educational Programming
New Futuro

Merchandise Planning Analyst
Walgreens

Bi-Lingual Customer Service Rep
US Cellular

By creating a FREE account you can post your Resume, create personalized job
alerts and VIEW OUR JOB OPENINGS!

This message was sent to dsoria2@uic.edu from:
HACE | 100 S Wacker Drive 
Suite 700
 | Chicago, IL 60606

No comments: