About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Friday, September 9, 2011

LABS-CIA Coming to UIC!!!!!


Hello,

Looking for Internships or a possible job?????

CIA will be coming to LABS next general meeting,
 Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 5:00p.m.
Location Lecture Center B1.
Free Pizza will be provided.

 CIA will be conducting a workshop and offering all possible employment
opportunities, so come dress professionally and with your Resume.

If you would like to become an active member and  didn't fill out a
membership form in our first General meeting, I attached our
membership form to this email. Fee is $20/
semester or $30 / academic year.

Please bring your forms and fee to become an active member for LABS and
experience excellent network opportunities.

To be an active member you need:
* Be paid member
* Attend 80% of general meeting
*3 volunteer events
    1) Philanthropy Volunteer Event
    2) Social Event
    3) of your choice

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

-
Jhoselin Espinoza
Secretary
jespin22@uic.edu

Latino Association of Business Students (LABS)
Student Center East, M/C 018
750 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Email: info@labsuic.org
Website: www.labsuic.org
Website: http://www.myalpfachicago.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this meeting exclusively for College of Business students?