About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CLAS Tutors NEEDED! Apply!

Hola estudiantes!


The Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services Program is looking for tutors. Are you at least Sophomore standing and looking for an on-campus job? The Confederation  of Latin American Students (CLAS),  are UIC students who work as on-campus tutors. If you are interested in tutoring please contact me directly! I have attached the application and flyer below!
Saludos,
Diana Soriano
Recruitment and Admissions Counselor

University of Illinois at Chicago
LARES Program
1200 W. Harrison, Suite 2640
Chicago, Illinois 60607
T(312) 996-3356
F(312) 413-2903


No comments: