About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3/09/11 Choosing the Best Student Organization Advisor


What:  *Choosing the Best Student Organization Advisor *
            Session 7 in the 30 Minute Power Boost leadership workshops

Presenter:  Sophia Magill, Campus Programs Coordinator

**

When:   Wednesday, Mar 09 2011 (TOMORROW)
            4:00PM – 4:30PM

Where:  *610* Student Center East (Please take the elevator by the
Montgomery Lounge)

A list of other workshop topics can be found at:
http://sldvs.uic.edu/

Or call us at 312-996-4500

*** Qualifies for the UIC Experience certification **
*
Workshops presented by the Office of Student Leadership Development &
Volunteer Services

No comments: