About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Please Support H.O.L.A.: Kaplan Silent Auction & Raffle


H.O.L.A. (Health Orientated Latino Association) will be going on a medical
mission trip to Costa Rica this spring break and needs your help in order to
support our cause!

We will be having a silent auction for a Kaplan Course as well as raffling a
bunch of awesome stuff this*Thursday March 10th outside the bookstore in SCE
from 9am-4pm!*

Here's what we will be raffling/auctioning off:

-*Kaplan Course* will be auctioned off (You can split this with your friends
and share the online course! *Save $$$!*)

-*iPod Touch 32 GB*~ *$3 Raffle Tickets*

-*Mens Fossil Watch* retailed at $199! ~ *$2 Raffle tickets*

-*Womens Tiffany Necklace* retailed at $400 ~ *$2 Raffle tickets*

-*Bacci's Family Size Pizza!* ~ *$1 Raffle Tickets*

For more info please contact *hola.uic@gmail.com*

No comments: