About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

7th Annual African American Latino Research Forum (AALRF)

We are pleased to announce the 7th Annual African American Latino Research
Forum (AALRF). 
 
The event is scheduled on Thursday, April 14, 2011 at the
UIC Student Center East.  This Research Forum will showcase the scholarly
work of African American and Latino Students from Illinois. The goals are to
increase African American and Latino faculty student research
collaborations; to improve mentor relationships between African American and
Latino faculty and students; to increase persistence among African American
and Latino students; and to improve research and writing skills among
African American and Latino students.

Students can submit abstracts, learn more about the program, and register
online by visiting the AALRF <http://grad.uic.edu/cms/?pid=1000471> UIC
Graduate College Webpage,



Please feel free to forward questions to José Perales at
jperales@depaul.eduand/or Francisco Piña at
fpina@uic.edu

No comments: