About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 9 Information Session on Special Scholarships

The Office of Special Scholarship Programs will be hosting the following
information sessions this week:

 

Wednesday, March 9, 4-5PM, 2550 University Hall - Scholarships for
Underrepresented Minorities

This session will focus on scholarships that indicate a preference for
applicants from underrepresented groups. An example of such a scholarship is
the UIC Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship <
http://www.uic.edu/depts/oaa/ssp/mlk.htm>

 

Friday, March 11, 2-3PM, 2550 University Hall - General Scholarship Info
Session

This session gets students started on the process of searching and applying
for scholarships. 

 

To sign up for an information session, call OSSP at 312.355.2477 or
ssp@uic.edu. Please specify which one you would like to attend, as well as
your name, your major, and your year in school. If you are emailing to
sign-up, please include your UIC email address.

No comments: