About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Taking a Stand Against Bullying! [Wellness Center]

Taking a Stand Against Bullying!

Bullying  hurts you, your friends, and your UIC community!
Join us and take a stand!

Program includes:
- Opening remarks by Chancellor Paula Allen-Meares
- Ways to manage bullying by Dr.Stacey Horn, &
- Personal Testimonies


Wednesday April 6, 2011

Student Center East, Tower Room 302
1:45 to 2:45 p.m.

FREE: T-shirts, Pizza, Wristbands, and Posters


For more information about "Enough is Enough: Campaign to Stem Societal
Violence" programming during the week of April 4, 2011, go to
http://www.uic.edu/depts/wellctr/


For more information or for disability accommodations, contact the
Wellness Center at 312-413-2120

No comments: