About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Friday, March 4, 2011

FWS Position!!!

UIC– College of Nursing *Department of Health Systems Science*

Is looking for a part- time *UIC* undergraduate student who is willing to
work for a minimum of *10 hrs a week*.

The student *MUST* have work study!

*Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:*

·        Assisting in small office projects

·        Data entry, filing, copying, scanning

·        Setup conference rooms for classes and special events

·        Other duties as assigned

Please email resumes to Inetra Langley, HSS Department Manager, at
isamuel@uic.edu No later than Friday, March 18, 2011

* *

No comments: