About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, March 7, 2011

SAVE THE DATE! 2nd Annual DREAM Gala

*“Celebrating the Past, Living the Present, Fighting for our Future”*

*The DREAM Gala Committee * would like the honor of your presence at the
*2nd Annual DREAM Gala*

to benefit college students who have financial need, yet are ineligible for
federal and state financial aid



Friday, April 22, 2011
from 6pm to midnight

Apollo’s 2000 Banquet Hall

2875 W. Cermak Rd. Chicago, IL 60623



* *our program will include:

the announcement of the first DREAM scholarship recipients,

dinner, dancing and live performances



 All proceeds from this event will contribute to establish a scholarship
fund for students ineligible for federal and state financial aid



Tickets in person or online at: *
https://sites.google.com/site/dreamgala2011/*

  For more information about in person tickets please call (773) 609-GALA
or email us at galaforadream@gmail.com

Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126189277446257

No comments: