About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, February 21, 2011

February 22, 2011 Leo Burnett on campus

Marketing powerhouse Leo Burnett will be on campus to discuss internship
and full time opportunities.

Leo Burnett Information Session
February 22, 2011
5pm - 6pm
SCE - Cardinal Room

There is a significant benefit to attending the session.  The same
recruiters who are facilitating the information session will also conduct
interviews in the future and it greatly behooves you to get as much face
time with them as possible.

Bring your resumes!

To register for the information session, please visit UICCareers.com and
choose the tab for "Information Sessions".

More information: cyi.5674@gmail.com

Attachments:
AMA Leo Burnett.jpg: http://uic-csm.symplicity.com/u/iIjucmPd

No comments: