About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Varsity Business Services Internships


Varsity Business Services is currently seeking UIC students for INTERNSHIPS!
*Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home. If you are seeking an
internship now or in the future, please attend the information session on 2/9! All
MAJORS.

Varsity Business Services
Wednesday, February 9
Lecture Center F4
3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
RSVP: uiccareers.com under info session

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too excellent.
I really like what you have acquired here, really like what
you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Also visit my website :: summer internship