About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Student Organization Office Space Allocation for 2011-2012

Student Organization Office Space Allocation for 2011-2012

Effective immediately, the application process has begun for allocation of student
organization office space in UIC Student Center East for the 2011 - 2012 academic
year. If your organization wishes to be considered for an assigned office space you
MUST:

Submit an online application for office space by 5:00PM, FRIDAY, MARCH, 11 2011.
Please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OfficeAllocationApp2011 to complete the
online application.
We encourage all interested organizations to apply.  All offices are located on the
3rd floor of UIC Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted.
If your organization currently has office space in Student Center East, you must
still reapply for the next academic year.

No comments: