About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UIC - College of Nursing is looking for a part - time student worker!!!

UIC- College of Nursing

Office of Academic Programs (OAP)

Is looking for a part- time UIC undergraduate student who is willing to work
for a minimum of 10 hrs a week. 

The student MUST have work study!

Primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:

.        assisting with College Program information sessions

.        responding to prospective students' e-mails and phone calls

.        organizing application materials

.        filing

.        copying

.        and other duties as assigned

Please email resumes to Elizabeth Fern, Director of Student Services, at
efern@uic.edu. No later than Friday, February 11, 2011 

 

 

 

Joanna V. Maravilla

Admissions and Scholarship Coordinator

College of Nursing - UIC

 <mailto:jmarav1@uic.edu> jmarav1@uic.edu

No comments: