About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One Day Conference Support Needed 2/16/11

Hi everyone,

The Office of High School Development is holding a one-day conference on
Wednesday, February 16th from 7a-3.30p at the UIC Forum. We are looking for
10-15 student workers to assist with the event. A uniform of black pants or
khakis and a white shirt is mandatory.

Workers must be able to work at least five continuous hours on the day of
the conference. Preference will be given to applicants who are able to work
the entire event. Please send resumes and any questions to Elliott Minge at
eminge10@gmail.com as soon as possible.


Many Thanks,

Elliott Minge

eminge10@gmail.com
312.355.0019 <tel:+13123550019> <tel:+13123550019>



Office of High School Development M/C 104
Learning Sciences Research Institute
University of Illinois at Chicago

No comments: