About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Final Week to apply to become an Orientation Leader!


Howdy all once again!

This is the last email reminder to apply to become an Orientation Leader
for Summer 2011 (I promise you will not get another email).

If you wish to apply, please go to the link below:
orientation.uic.edu

The deadline to turn in your application is THIS Friday, Feb 11th.

Submit Applications to:
Student Development Services, Student Services Building (SSB)
1200 West Harrison, Suite 1600

Please submit your resumes electronically (in Word or PDF format) to
Ashley Brandon at abrand7@uic.edu.

Until then, have a great week and stay warm!

Eden Sabala
Graduate Assistant for Orientation

--
Student Development Services
Suite 1600
1200 W. Harrison
Chicago, IL 60607

P: (312) 996-3271
F: (312) 996-3101

No comments: