About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UIC Office of Student Affairs Scholarships - Deadline March 11

UIC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs has two types of
scholarships they are awarding this spring:

 

Supporting Excellence Endowment (S.E.E.) Scholarship

For UIC undergraduate students who have completed at least 40 credit hours
(at least 24 of the credit hours must be at UIC) and demonstrate
co-curricular leadership on UIC campus. 

 

The TCF Bank Scholarship

For full-time UIC juniors and seniors who demonstrate a devotion to academic
excellence and have completed at least 40 credit hours (at least 24 of the
credit hours must be at UIC).

 

More information and applications can be found on the Student Affairs
website:

http://www.uic.edu/depts/ovcsa/see_scholarship.shtml

 

Deadline is March 11!!!

No comments: