About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Apply to become a UIC Orientation Leader! Deadline Jan 14th

Applications are available to become an Orientation Leader
for Summer 2011.  
 
If you wish to apply, please go to the link below to apply:
http://www.uic.edu/depts/sds/orientation/orientation_leader_application.shtml

The deadline to turn in your application is Friday, January 14th.

Submit Applications to:Student Development Services, 
Student Services Building
1200 West Harrison Suite 1600

Please submit your resumes electronically 
to Ashley Brandon at abrand7@uic.edu.

Until then, have a great week!

Eden Sabala
Graduate Assistant for Orientation

--
Student Development Services
Suite 1600
1200 W. Harrison
Chicago, IL 60607

P: (312) 996-3271
F: (312) 996-3101

No comments: