About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Available positions for undergraduate students!

*Hispanic Center of Excellence in Medicine
We are looking for undergraduate students interested in the 
following positions:

*
*Student Coordinator for Medicina Academy**
**Student Coordinator for Parent Engagement**
**Tutor/Mentor**
**Undergraduate Research Assistant*

*Application deadline is Friday, January 21, 2011*
*To apply submit cover letter and Resume/CV to:
Email: olaguez@uic.edu or Fax: 312-996-992; c/o Kendy Olaguez
In the subject line note the position you are soliciting
*



Thanks,
Kendy


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kendy Olaguez, MA
Program Coordinator

Hispanic Center of Excellence in Medicine (MC 591)
UIC College of Medicine East 990
808 S. Wood St., Room 990-I
Chicago, Illinois 60612-7333
Office: 312-996-4493 Fax: 312-996-9922

olaguez@uic.edu
www.hcoe.medicine.uic.edu

We turn dedicated students into extraordinary doctors...

No comments: