About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get your organization in the UIC Daily!

Correction
Dear UIC Organizations,

There is a correction that is needed to be addressed in regards to the
last email that was sent out. This year, we will only be accepting
pictures that your organization would like to place in the UIC Daily
Planner. We will not be accepting any submissions for scheduled events for
the 2011-2012 school year.  If you have any pictures that your
organization would like to place in the UIC Daily Planner, details for
submission are below. Please be advised that the University of Illinois
Alumni Association and the Student Alumni Ambassadors are asking for
school related events and do have the right to decline a submission if the
content is not school appropriate. Again, we apologize for not addressing
this in the initial email.

Details for Submission:
Please provide the following-
Student Organization Name:
Location:

Please email all submissions to Gigi Gagni at ggagni2@uic.edu before
February 21st.

No comments: