About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celebrate Dr. King with Black Girls Rock!


Student Organizations,

Join world renowned DJ and Philanthropist, 
Beverly Bond as she explores the legacy and dream
of Dr. Martin Luther King.

When: Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where: Student Center East, Illinois Room

Time: 3pm

This event is FREE and open to all UIC students, 
faculty and staff.

For more information, please contact 
Campus Programs at 312.413.5070.

Don't miss this historic event!

No comments: