About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Represent your student org in the UIC Daily!

Dear UIC Organizations,

 On behalf of the Student Alumni Ambassadors, we would
like to inform you that production has begun on the 24th 
year of the UIC Daily Planner. As a student organization,
you are invited to represent your group by submitting your 
scheduled events for the 2011-2012 school year. If you have
any pictures that your organization would like to place in 
the UIC Daily Planner, details for submission are below. 
Please be advised that the University of Illinois Alumni
Association and the Student Alumni Ambassadors are asking 
for school related events and do have the right to decline
a submission if the content is not school appropriate. We
appreciate your cooperation and look forward to promoting 
your organization!

 Details for Submission: (For events)
 Please provide the following-
 Student Organization Name:
 Location:

Please email all submissions to ggagni2@uic.edu before February 21st.

No comments: