About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Student Elections

Are you interested in civic duty and volunteer service? 

Do you want to represent your student body? 


We are looking for a few good student leaders who may be interested in
running as our next Student Member of the Board of Trustees, Undergraduate
Student Government President, Vice President, Assembly Member or as a
student member of the UIC Senate. 

Election packets for prospective candidates are available at
http://deanofstudents.uic.edu or at any of the following locations: 

 

The Office of the Dean of Students 

3030 SSB 

Campus Programs 

340 SCE (3 South) 

Student Development Services 

1600 SSB 

Campus Housing 

SRH 2nd Floor 

 

For more information, call (312)996-4857.

 

 

Annette Wright

Assistant Dean of Students/

Director of Veterans Affairs

University of Illinois at Chicago

1200 W. Harrison, Ste. 3030

312 996-4857

No comments: