About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Got Polo? Apply to become an Orientation Leader!



Applications are still available to become an Orientation Leader for
summer 2011. A great way to spend your summer, gain work experience, and
become some of the most recognized student leaders on campus.

If you wish to apply, please go to the link below:
orientation.uic.edu

The deadline to turn in your application is Friday, February 11th.
This is our final deadline as well.

Submit Applications to:
Student Development Services, Student Services Building
1200 West Harrison Suite 1600

Please submit your resumes electronically (in Word or PDF format) to
Ashley Brandon at abrand7@uic.edu.

If you have questions, please call our office at 312.996.3100.

Until then, have a wonderful week and stay warm!

Eden
Graduate Assistant for Undergraduate Orientation

--
Student Development Services
Suite 1600
1200 W. Harrison
Chicago, IL 60607

P: (312) 996-3271
F: (312) 996-3101

No comments: