About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CCTS Translational Seminar Series: 1/25/2011 Glen Schumock

 
Center for Clinical and Translational Science
Translational Research Seminar
Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 12pm-1pm
 
"Comparative Effectiveness Research"

Glen T. Schumock, PharmD, MBA, FCCP
Director and Professor 
Center for Pharmacoeconomic Research
University of Illinois at Chicago
  

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
12:00 pm 1:00 pm 
College of Medicine Research Building
909 S. Wolcott, 5th Floor 
Conference Room 5175 
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED

No comments: