About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Premedical Conference 2011

Hello future doctors,

The SNMA chapter of the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of
Medicine is hosting this year's regional premedical conference, and we
would like to provide you with information about this exciting event
so that you can advertise to your chapters! Below are details, and
please see the attached flyer for distribution purposes. For
additional information about registration and the day's events, please
see our website: snma.uchicago.edu <http://snma.uchicago.edu/>.

Feel free to be in touch with any questions or concerns at any time,
and we look forward to seeing many of you there!

Conference Details:

Date: Saturday February 26, 2011
Location: University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
Theme: "Be the changing face of medicine"
Keynote Speaker: William McDade, MD, PhD, Deputy Provost for Research
and Minority Issues for the University of Chicago
Registration: snma.uchicago.edu <http://snma.uchicago.edu/>

No comments: