About Me

My name is Diana Soriano, I am bilingual, bicultural, and I am a UIC Alumna. I advise students in the College of Business Administration and the College of Education. When I am not in the office, I immerse myself in the UIC environment and enjoy exploring the city of Chicago by attending concerts, lectures, and cultural events.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring Volunteer Fair!

Do you want to make a difference in the Chicago-land area?
Are you looking for a long term or short term volunteer opportunity?


Local Non-Profit Agencies will be on the first floor of Student Center East
for the Spring Semester Volunteer Fair and they are looking to connect with
YOU!

Be at the Volunteer Fair on Tuesday!

When:  Tuesday, January 25th, 2011
Time:    11am-1pm
Where:  First floor of Student Center East

The UIC Spring Semester Volunteer Fair is a great opportunity for both
students, faculty & staff  to connect with Chicago area agencies.  A wide
variety of non-profit agencies will be represented, with focuses on youth,
public health, homelessness, and more! 

Student help is needed-- find Service/Volunteer opportunities and learn
about the needs of our neighborhoods. 

Everyone is welcome!

No comments: